• >8 years working experiences in the field of project/Shopping centre fire and risk control, especially for international company experience and multinational construction techniques.
• Broad knowledge of fire system design and operation.
• MEP, ELE/ELV Engineering background is preferred.
• local resident is preferred.
• English verbal: good; written: good
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Transfer/Align risk standards with related contractors, e.g. GC/MEP/Fire/ELV/ contractors and project design and Construction/MEP team. • Support contractor procurement from risk engineering perspective, e.g. qualification, document review, project reference check. • Support central risk inspection and update tracking log; coordinate 3rd party inspection, blue survey. • Highly focusing on rectification follow-up and verify the rectification on site with package leader and contractor. • Support to communicate with external inspection parties (Fire Bureau, Insurance Company, security bureau, etc.) • Support tenants fit-out drawing review and site check. • Handover support and focus on FLS/Security training issue.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
If someone’s the spider in the web, that’s us! We work across functions with different teams, stakeholders and partners on all sides and bring out the best of everyone involved – while meeting deadlines and budgets. We don’t mean to brag, but our planning skills are celebrated. In our team we support each other to ensure that all projects are delivered with high quality. And of course, we have a lot of fun along the way!