The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About The Job
· Support store commercial team with planning and execution of global andcountry activities by providing availability information, in-delivery planning and follow up ongoals to ensure activity commitments are fulfilled.
· Safeguard availability through monitoring replenishment parameters for new products (NEWS), running range and discontinued (UTG) articles and support the store with coaching and education.
· Monitor shortages and coach the store with their working routines and support with order creation and, together with supply partners, improve the replenishment set up.
· Support the store with the build-up of needed stock prior to peak sales periods and the assessment of supply constraints in order to ensure full availability for customers.
· Ensure a timely and efficient replenishment for rebuilding your stores in co-operation with supply chain partners.
· Support the Retail Flow and Capacity Specialist in analysing the potential for changing optimal replenishment solutions for high-volume articles, including the execution of a smooth switch.
· Monitor the stock structure of your store in maintaining a healthy level of stock structure (discontinued articles, overstock and concrete).
· Provide availability analysis to support your stores in ensuring availability at the lowest possible cost.
· Work closely with sales leaders to ensure the accurate forecasting - operational forecast vs tactical forecast and actual sales.
· You have experience of working in a fast-paced retail and logistic environment.
· Strong in personal drive, planning, organizational and process skills, tactical abilities and high energy level.
· Proven record of meeting goals, deadlines and experience in creating and implementing short-term plans and following up goals.
· Understand forecasting and how it influences both sales and cost performance and follow up on the results of the stock structure KPIs.
· Know how to analyse current business situation, including store capacity and goods flow operations, and can formulate appropriate actions to continually improve the result.
· Good skills in supporting an efficient and cost-effective commercial performance.
· Good understanding of the business plan process in the country.