The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Within own area of expertise:
• Contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the P&C action plan and where the area of expertise is of high value.
• Ensure P&C-related compliance with relevant internal and external regulations. Take actions in case of deviations or improvement potentials.
• As a functional expert, provide solutions and execution in one or more of the following P&C fields.: P&C systems and database, payroll, compensation and benefits, hiring/exit processes and relocation, personnel administration, internal and external audit. Labour law and Work environment
• Establish relevant company standards/guidelines/working methods and help enforce and implement them
• Act as a cultural role model in ways that demonstrate the IKEA values
• Level of understanding/knowledge is "high" in own areas of expertise, good in the other areas.
• Deep knowledge of IKEA Culture & Values
• Understanding of relevant People strategies and plans.
• Knowledge of IKEA people related approaches
• Expert knowledge of relevant HR processes and tools based on local needs • Knowledge of local employment legislations, co-worker relations and labour market situations and trends
• Fluent in English and local language Motivation
• Is passionate about people and has a strong belief in individuals’ potential • Interest in understanding of the IKEA business model
• Passionate to support, develop and implement improvements in the areas of expertise
• Share IKEA culture & values
• Interest and drive to find common interests and synergies, building trust and partnership to reach common goals. Capabilities Job specific capabilities: • Support relevant areas of expertise with the business and people strategies in mind
• Build trust and relationships
• Have a structured approach and perform with the highest level of integrity and confidentiality
• Communicate in a clear and effective way, ability to transfer knowledge
The location of this position in Shanghai. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, welcome with your application!