IKEA Supply China (“ISCN”) is the wholesale business unit buying IKEA goods from Suppliers and selling to retailers in Asia Pacific region, comparable to IKEA Supply AG. As a unit equipped with finance, legal, risk, compensation & benefit, corporate communication specialists, ISCN also provides common/shared services to all Inter IKEA business units and sites in China.
Purpose of job:
Handle centralized parts of the customs process in Asia Pacific and support one or more countries in import/export operations. Ensure efficiency and lower cost in daily operations and secure compliance to country specific rules and regulations.
1. Secure efficient and effective handling of documents and certificates by following working methods and working instructions
2. Collect, review and upload documents and certificates as per defined document structure and register them into customs declaration system
3. Collect, review and upload BOM from suppliers and secure trade preference certificates are in place and sent to receiving countries
4. Control deviation of documents and certificates and take follow up actions
5. Secure required documents and certificates are provided to receiving countries as per specific country requirements
6. Contribute to a constant optimization of centralized customs documentation process
7. Secure contact and support with relevant stakeholder eg, countries, other IKEA units
8. Contribute to the development of our systems, working methods and working instructions to secure compliance and continues improvements.
9. Contribute to reach your teams and the departments goals
Contribute to a good work environment via supporting cross-functionally within Customs Operation Service Centre
Knowledge of import/export operations
Knowledge of logistics
Basic knowledge with system & database
At least 2 years working experience in import or export or logistics area
Good ability to communicate in a clear way
Fluent in English (both speaking and writing)
Experience of working in different culture is a plus