Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people - That’s the IKEA vision.
We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you!
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Customer Relations Manager, Customer Relations Department
The purpose of this position is to contribute to an inspiring and joyful shopping experience for all visitors and customers. This includes in particular: • Understanding customers' emotional needs and translating them into implemented commercial solutions. • Securing the foundation for an inspiring, joyful, welcoming and family-friendly atmosphere. • Using customer insights to improve customer satisfaction.
• Contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the local customer relations' action plan.
• Support a customer-focused culture throughout the complete unit and ensure an overall inspiring shopping experience. • Contribute to the building of business competence by supporting co-workers in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans. • Create the emotional conditions for a positive meeting with visitors and customers. • Implement the "ways to shop" in your unit. • Provide a family-friendly environment that converts more visitors to happy customers. • Provide an inspiring and motivating direction for your team and its individual members to ensure development and succession. • Provide input to the service agreements and contracts with internal/external partners and support co-workers in executing those. • Ensure balanced operational excellence in daily operations within the stated area of responsibility to secure a positive shopping experience.
The afore-mentioned can be achieved by:
• Being passionate about customers and act to ensure a positive shopping experience, • Passionate about leading business through people, • Enjoying working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment, • Passionate about home furnishing, peoples' life at home and the IKEA range of products and services, • Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills, • Ability to find solutions to customer and operational issues, • Good attention to detail by being attentative, persistent, structured and accurate, • Very perceptive with the ability to implement solutions quickly.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant.
- Experience of working in a management role within retail and taking responsibility for a large team.
- Quick learner who can adapt to changing demands easily.
- Ability to understand the key principles of the shopping experience and customers’ expectations.
- An interest in home furnishing.
- Sound understanding of business and a background gained from working in a customer-focused, fast-paced and multichannel retail environment.
-Experienced in creating and implementing short-term plans and following up goals.
-Proven customer-focused mindset.
-Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
-Self-confident and assertive with the ability to influence through the use of customer insights.
-Ability to set clear expectations and directions.
-Proven record/experience of developing people and organisations.
-Good analytical and numerical skills.
-Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in the local language(s) and English.