Stellenangebote > CCC Specialist (Business Data Analyst), IKEA Retail
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
We want to fill this position with a customer-focused enthusiast who can support us in securing the IKEA brand and our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”.
- You will work closely with CCC Business Intelligence Manager to provide regional operational data insights, which impact interaction volume for all channels and thereby support in providing key input, which complement the forecasting and scheduling of resources on a short-, mid- and long-term basis in all existing and future markets.
- You will provide automated and ad-hoc reports for the region
- You will work closely with the CCC Business Intelligence Manager to create reports or dashboard based on stakeholder / business owner needs via SQL, scripts, refreshable dashboard.
- You will complete ad-hoc mapping request using SQL Tools, excel and contact centre interaction tools.
- You will be responsible in ensuring, that dashboards are updated and maintained on a consistent basis and will act as the immediate point of contact for any change request involving any dashboard content.
- You are able to collaborate with business users to provide data insights using data.
- You will analyze business processes and requirements to apply them to data analysis.
- You will provide daily/intra-day data trend reports to leadership and stakeholders.
- You will perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) in line with data trends and conduct real-time re-forecasting together with the BI Manager to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives for a multi-site operation.
- You will maintain constant communication with Operations teams in all markets under IKEA SEA to advise on needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results and share overall analytical data (both historic and forecasts) during relevant stakeholder meetings both within CCCs, as well as with other departments, where identified trends are impacting the performance of CCCs in particular on Service Level results.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a customer support role specializing in data analytics and data visualization, preferably in a customer support function or a call centre, in a fast-paced service/retail industry focusing on customer service operations and customer experience.
- You share our belief that customer loyalty is key to business success and are passionate about providing customer data insights to relevant stakeholders for key decision-making purposes.
- You enjoy interacting with people, communicate well, and have the desire to improve the experience of our customers through data driven insights. Problem-solving, handling complex tasks, time management, task prioritisation, and building trustful relationships come naturally to you.
- You are also self-motivated, calm, empathetic, and customer focused with a passion for data and an eye for details. You know your business processes and how the customers perceive their situation, have the ability to prioritise, resolve, and make customers’ needs known.
You are invited to the Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click >>here* to begin your journey. Kindly note that your job application will be processed when you complete the assignment.
*If you can't access the link, please go to the original job posting at Smart Recruiter.
Working with us has its rewards
Wherever you work within IKEA Southeast Asia, you enjoy a wide range of benefits. Here are just some of them:
Co-workers are our most values customers and are entitled to a 15% discount on any home furnishings and food sold in our stores, from the first day of work.
We offer flexi benefits to cater our co-workers who are in different life stages with differing benefits needs. Within an annual Flexible Spending Account, co-workers can claim against dental, optical, fitness memberships or classes, vaccination or immunisation, non-insured outpatient medical expenses, health screenings, health supplements, IKEA purchases, health aid & equipment and mental health.
Maternity and paternity leave
We give mother four consecutive months of maternity leave and father receives four weeks of paid time off after a baby has arrived to help share the joys – and responsible – at home.
We enjoy special occasions together and give tokens to mark birthdays, marriage, the arrival of a baby. We reward loyalty through our Long Service Awards.
As home furnish experts, we take pride in providing inspiring workplaces that showcase IKEA products and create a relaxed, open atmosphere where we work side by side.
All co-workers may earn an annual financial reward when we meet our shared business objectives.
All co-workers are given free parking.