Do what you do best!
Or explore what you've never done before!
Work with us. Together we can make a difference.
Many companies, organizations and people together form IKEA. Everyone, idea and solution helps us to be good at what we do - to create a better everyday life for the many people. To make this a reality we need to work together, co-create ideas and allow for the many people to influence and improve our business. And with the many people, we mean you.Job description
Senior System Administrator
A day in your life with us
· To ensure the day-to-day operation of store systems;
· To provide all users in the store with first level support related to all IT issues;
· Ensure compliance with all company and legal IT guidelines and safety standards in all areas of responsibility at all times;
· Actively participate in new projects assigned by the company;
· Work in cooperation with external companies and helpdesks;
· Check on a daily basis the backup process of the Store;
· Check regularly and troubleshoot if needed the scheduled jobs running in Navision servers;
Who are you?
· University degree in Information Technology or relevant;
· Knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV ERP will be considered as an asset;
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL RDBMS will be considered as an asset;
· Experience in Retail Business Processes and Systems will be considered as an asset;
· Good experience in systems administration, software and hardware troubleshooting;
· Good experience with Active Directory and DHCP server;
· Good experience with Windows OS family;
· Good command of English and use of MS-Office;
· You are a results-oriented person, take initiative and have problem solving skills;
· You have very good planning and organizational skills, ability to multitask and meet deadlines;
· You enjoy teamwork and helping others to be successful in their tasks;
· You have very good communication and presentation skills.More Information
- Work on schedule
- Highly professional and fast working environment.
- Food vouchers up to 110 BGN
- Discount in IKEA 15% and Intersport 20%
- Annual bonus, based on the store’s achievements;
- Additional health insurance;
- Holiday vouchers from internal initiatives.
- Voucher for birth of a child – 100 BGN;
- Voucher for marriage - 240 BGN;
- Voucher for child with excellent grades in school – 160 BGN;
- Voucher for a newly admitted student in university /child of our employee/– 320 BGN .
Be yourself and discover job opportunities at IKEA!
Apply with a CV in .doc or .pdf format.
What makes IKEA unique, both as a place of work and as a brand, is our shared values and strong culture. Working with us is like working with your friends. Our culture is based on togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we are always looking for people who share our positive mood and values.