Stellenangebote > Sustainability Developer
IKEA Industry Nantong is part of the Flatline unit of IKEA Industry Group. It is located in the New & High-tech Industry Development Zone, Nantong, Jiangsu Province. It covers an area of around 140, 000 square meters and has about 400 co-workers. Industry Nantong was established in 2012, and officially went into production in September, 2013. It is a highly automated furniture production demonstration company invested by IKEA Industry Group in China. Since its opening, Industry Nantong has been committed to realising the IKEA vision, and providing customers with home furnishing products with good quality and affordable prices. The company has created a high-quality, high-performing and competitive furniture manufacturing factory with measures that increase efficiency and reduce costs such as developing new materials, investing in new technologies, improving standardised processes. In terms of sustainable development, Industry Nantong actively respond to the call of the nation and fulfill its social responsibilities. In 2015, with the support of IKEA Industry Group, it invested 28 million RMB in solar photovoltaic power generation, generating power of 3.5 million kWh annually, achieving an annual reduction of CO2 emissions by 3,600 tons. All raw and packaging materials used by the factory are FSC certified, ensuring that the wood comes from quality managed and sustainably developed forests; and the factory is also committed to turning production waste into treasure, with a waste reuse rate of 95%. In recent years, Industry Nantong has been awarded the title of "Top 100 Enterprise" by Tongzhou District, Nantong City for several years in a row. In 2016, it was awarded "Smart Manufacturing Workshop of Jiangsu Province"; in 2019, it was awarded the advanced “Authorized Enterprise Organisation (AEO)”; and in 2020, it was awarded the "Level 2 Safe Production Standardised Enterprise". In the future, IKEA Industry Nantong will continue to practice our business idea of " offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them”, ensuring that the production process is safe and green, constantly improving our certifications and management systems, adhering to the unique IKEA culture and values, and striving to become a model for the home furnishing industry.
1. Perform all the rules of Environment, Health and Safety.
2. Ensure legal and company internal compliance of Worker Safety, Occupational Health, Environment and Fire Safety. Identify and initiate actions to correct actual or potential risks in the areas of Worker Safety, Health, Environment and Fire Safety.
3. Follow up IKEA Industry EHS Manuals and Pyramids, as well as local EHS legislation, establish and implement factory specific standards and routines for a proactive EHS behavior.
4. Lead EHSG, IWAY and other external/internal audit/inspections and improvement in the area of EHS.
5. Training and support to managers and co-workers in the environment health and safety field.
6. Responsible for chemical management, waste management, water management, emission management, waste water treatment and community activities.
7. Responsible for Solar Panel, follow up factory energy management.
8. Lead EHS accident and incident investigations and corrective actions follow up.
9. Responsible for EHS related KPI reporting and statistics.
1. Familiar firefighting safety system and hazardous waste management system.
2. At least 3 years EHS working experience in manufacturing.
3. Good coordination, cross function cooperation and communication skills.
4. Good at English skill.
5. High sense of responsibility and patience.
6. Relevant certificates such as registered Safety or Environment or Fire safety engineer is preferred.