Stellenangebote > National_Contract Sales Executive
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
Effectively promote the IKEA concept and use it as a tool to promote and secure the sale of IKEA products to corporate business customers through telephone calls, personal contacts, referrals and calling on companies towards the achievements of established contract sales targets.
- Finalize and consolidate the annual sales and profit targets (based on last year’s performance) and submit to the Contract Sales Manager to provide realistic guidelines in order to be able to achieve a feasible contract sales contribution to the total store sales turnover (relevant to store allocation).
- Prepare weekly and monthly contract sales statistics (Actual sales; Budgeted Sales; Last Year’s Sales; Overview of ongoing & new projects) to be able to identify variances and based on that to establish corrective actions if needed with the guidance of the Contract Sales Manager. Uphold complete and up to date knowledge of IKEA products and concept to be able to provide corporate business customers with state of the art solutions and alternatives, which will contribute to closing a deal.
- Follow up with the Contract Sales Executives and make sure that the delivery and assembly process is going smooth and as per the customers' requirements
- Continually assess the market & competition in terms of style, furnishings and prices to maximize market impact and penetration towards the achievement of sales and profit objectives.
- Consolidate all the necessary information related to competitors' activities and submit a competitor analysis report on a quarterly basis.
- Actively source new customers within the market.
- Assist in the product knowledge training for the Contract Sales Executives. Make sure that the after sales service (eg. warranty issues, manufacturing defects, exchange items, etc) is provided to our clients by the Contract Sales Executives to maintain excellent relationships and reliable service.
- Supervise the ordering of goods initiated by the Contract Sales Executives and closely monitor shipping schedules with the Range Department, so as to meet delivery commitments and fulfill customers’ requirements. Meet with the Range Department on a monthly basis to discuss stocks situation and share related information with the contract Sales Executives to enhance the sales of certain products.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Additional Internal Information:
• Reports to:
You must have been an Al-Futtaim employee for at least 18 months in order to be considered.
You must inform your HRBP in confidence of your application.
Please note that this vacancy may be advertised externally in the next week so apply without delay.