WHO YOU ARE
• You love retails and are always willing to support IKEA's long term profitability and sustainable development starting from customer's perspective, comprehensively measuring store business, brand reputation and overall operations.
• You are passionate about leading and influencing BNOM team and all IKEA co-workers. You are always looking for better and more efficient ways of working by supporting and challenging, to steer the business and to enhance store performance
• You have at least three years experiences working in large commercial companies or retail stores as store manager, finance manager or equivalent positions. You are great at reading and analyzing Profit or Loss reports
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
• Secure life safety and store asset safety, safeguarding IKEA's policies, routines and procedures, and monitoring the practice in each and every function to minimize store's loss and mitigate risks
• Work together with commercial team, analyzing local market trend and store performance to achieve customer satisfaction and hence store's long term profitability
• Work with HR function on people performance evaluation to continuously improve productivity
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
• We as a team work together and develop competence to ensure a safe & secure working environment for our customers & co-workers and protect our assets and the IKEA Brand.