The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you values are more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
Supply Chain Operations (SCO) connects customers with IKEA products in a simple, affordable, and sustainable way. It delivers transport and logistic solutions today, tomorrow and over time by (a) optimizing replenishment solutions (b) defining physical goods flow capacity needs (c) sourcing and developing transport & logistics capacities (d) managing the goods flow (e) leading & securing supply quality.
• Define requirements for new reports and solutions.
• Develop reports/applications on the common roadmap or urgent need for prioritized business needs.
• Performing Ad-hoc reports & facts
• Conducting prototyping for future solutions
• Proposing new Best practices and data models
• Improving and simplifying existing solutions
• Business Owner for Applications and reports
• Providing support to Business projects in terms of structures and data entities needed to follow-up on the deliverables and goals.
• Supporting in KPI Map (documenting and maintaining).
• Deep and holistic understanding of business
• Knowledge of IKEA strategies and processes
• Knowledge of legacy databases as well as data warehouse architecture and ETL (Extract Transform Load) in SQL
• Advanced technical knowledge in BI Tools (QlikView, Cognos...)
• Motivated by simplifying complex issues and always striving to improve efficiency
• A strong drive for turning data into Business Information.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, VBA) that data and decisions impact the business.
• Continuously looking into further possible development of BI beyond the implementation phase of the IT project
• Analytical - being able to structure, prioritize and determine relevance and accuracy of information.
• Ability to see patterns, derive conclusions and predict consequences of actions.
• Ability to question and apply rational thinking as well as keeping it simple.
• Pedagogic – having the ability to share knowledge, strategy, best practices as well as established methodologies.
• Making sure the BI systems are indeed answering the right questions and giving users the information, they need to steer processes in the right direction.
• Strong capability to organize and to work independently as well as through others.
• Being able to build advanced reports/apps in QlikView and Cognos, Excel or TM1
• Capable of translating business needs to IT language and IT logics to business rules.
The location of this position in Foshan. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, send in your application today!