Stellenangebote > National Copywriter Communication Specialist | IKEA | Service Office | Dubai Festival Plaza | Dubai
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You want to lead, inspire and build a strong team. You have excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with others at all levels. You have the ability to effectively juggle multiple projects at one time. You want to create a better life for many individuals at their homes.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Bachelors Degree in any field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years CRM experience coordinating online/in-store campaigns, ideally from retail/ advertising or Media industry
- Ability to possess strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including copywriting, content management, social media, consumer & customer intelligence, user experience and user interface design
- Proficiency in working with CRM platforms like Microsoft CRM 365, Salesforce etc. and BI tools like Tableau Power BI etc.
- Ability to Multi-tasker and have a strong team spirit
- Computer literate (All Microsoft Programs like Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Google Analytics is preferred
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with others at all levels
- Ability to collaborate across various business areas such as e-commerce, sales and Range
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work in order to make the most efficient use of time available
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a larger team
- Customer-focused commercial awareness – “gets” what is important in a Retail business
About the Role
You are is responsible for the planning and executing IKEA Family Campaigns through CRM to drive conversion and engagement. Scope of work would be focusing on increasing lifetime value of IKEA Family members, recruitment of new members and increasing visitation by engaging loyal customers through campaigns and activities.
Key Specific Accountabilities
Marketing Communication - CRM:
- Plans and executes customer engagement campaigns to drive conversion and engagement.
- Coordinates the preparation of customer engagement campaigns and communication in collaboration with Range responsible, Digital Marketing responsible, Graphic designer, Consumer and Customer Engagement Manager, Consumer Engagement Specialist.
- Manages day to day operations for IKEA Family
- Develops and optimizes a comprehensive Engagement Calendar and syncs it efficiently with commercial calendar.
- Automates processes and campaigns to retain, engage and activate members
- Uses Personalization, A/B testing and other CRM capabilities to maximize the impact and success of campaigns
- Executes mass and/or targeted campaigns based on the business targets and objectives by taking ownership of campaign set up, targeting and segmentation, UTM tagging, deployment, troubleshooting of technical issues, and other aspects related to email/SMS execution
- Assists line manger on attracting/bringing consumers and customers to the store, engaging them with campaigns, product offers and IKEA’s concept
- Contributes to the goal of increasing IKEA Family member recruitment and store visitation
- Advocate for IKEA Tone of Voice in all requests from stores and RSO and ensure it's aligned to regional communication campaigns.
- Plans and executes content strategy for setting a strong relationship and to drive engagement for IKEA FAMILY members via Microsoft CRM 365
- Review all related scripts, copy, content, links to make sure that the message is clear and sound.
- Elevates IKEA FAMILY communication and engagement strategies in all our markets by scheduling periodic meetings with the respective local Marketing Managers.
- Works together with Store Marketing Managers to enhance IKEA Family experience, workshops and engagement activities that promote IKEA Family membership.
- Initiates and secures partnerships with Al Futtaim Retail and CRM teams as well as external brands to strengthen the value of IKEA Family membership.
Marketing Communication Analytics:
- Analyses data coming from the sources of CRM, Navision (ERP), Customer surveys, IKEA FAMILY website, kiosks etc. and uses the learnings to creates more engaging campaigns
- Measures, evaluates the effectiveness of IKEA FAMILY communication channels. Reports related key metrics of marketing activities as well as campaign performances. Seeks opportunities for optimization & development of campaign execution, tools and processes
- Collaborates with Consumer Engagement Specialist to incorporate various analysis into campaign execution as well as targeting different customer segments.
Business and People:
- Builds strong relationship with all parties, collaborates with the Digital Marketing Team and Store Marketing Managers
- Contacts/manages 3rd parties for service & hardware/software needs of marketing and consumer engagement for daily and long-term strategic support operations
- Influences others with critical guidance
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.