WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
• Business understanding and a background from working in a customer focused, fast-paced and multichannel environment.
• Experienced in creating and implementing mid-term tactical plans and following up goals.
• Proven customer-focused mind-set.
• Assertive with the ability to influence through the use of customer insight.
• Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
• Experience in problem-solving and conflict-management.
• Management position experience in a people-centric organisation, and ability to lead in a changing environment.
• Proven Project management skills
• Fluent in English and local language
• Creates, owns, and manages the Customer experience office service SOP and conduct relevant training. Supports the new business opportunities and income streams as well as developing the communication with our customers.
• Ensures that the customer always gets a relevant, consistent communication with our Brand and Meeting place. Maintains and constantly improves the customer journey and ensure that Meeting Place stays relevant to customers’ present and future needs.
• Provides outstanding customer services together with partners and communities in order to make the customer journey convenient and relevant. Defines, implement, and innovates new customer services to enhance convenience and enjoyable experiences (ex. relevant delivery service, loyalty programs, information services etc.) and ensures that basics are in place.
• Together with Meeting Place Manager/MU Operations Manager define commercials goals, marketing strategy and budgeting process.
• Implement a Loyalty Program, rewarding community members for being active in the relations with the Meeting Place.
• Together with IKEA Retail drive and own the creation, innovation and improvement of customer journey and customer experience. Increase IKEA presence in the Meeting Place (online & offline). Be the bridge between office and MP/IKEA store for daily interaction and cross-visitation.
• Drive and develops the Customer experience competence within the Meeting Place (including own team, tenants, contractors, partners) using best practices, training programs and other relevant methods, and ensure our customers are engaged into the quick prototyping of the new ideas and concepts.
• Contribute to engage with our customers to improve the sustainability performance of the Meeting place (including fit out, operations and community engagement), communicate the vision and benefits of our sustainability agenda.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
To optimize the meeting place experience for the many people. and deliver sustainable business growth for our tenants and Meeting Places positive customer experience Achieve operational results, drive efficiency improvements, and enhance commercial performance, brand value and sustainability performance of the Meeting Places.