The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
Ensure an effective management of administration and financial data process, work closely with various business areas of store.
- Support the store during the project phase in all the local procurement activities including contract management and invoicing.
- Implement and follow up on Service Level Agreements with supporting stores and within functions of the store.
- Ensure consistency, adherence and follow up to compliance check: I-check, We check.
- Ensure that all co-workers are trained on systems that supports meeting with the customer.
- Ensure that co-workers are trained on business contingency plans to secure the continuity of the business during system failures.
- Monitor and update daily sales reconciliation related numbers for Store & IKEA Food. Investigate and follow up on variance identified.
- Highlight irregular cash variance and identify improvement measurement.
- Coordinate with Customer Relations while being the custodian of the cash reconciliation process.
- Support the store in monitoring rules and regulations as part of store operating process.
- Centrally consolidate and act as the control point between Store and SO Finance for invoicing matters.
- Responsible for timely and accurate posting for all cash reconciliation relevant details.
- Assist in preparation of daily reports in relation to cash reconciliation functions.
- Any other Accounting and Financial related tasks.
- At least 3 years working experience in Accounting & Finance.
- Familiarity with the IKEA operational process.
- Knowledge of contract management and procurement process;
- Familiarity with cash management systems, financial statements analysis including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements.
- Knowledge of MS Office i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point as well as accounting program such as SAP, Oracle, Navision and etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, negotiation and analytical & problem-solving.
- Written and spoken English language.
Please apply by 31 March 2023.