3 countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco,
serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people.
This is us in IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion.
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People.Job description
- build good working relationships
- understand the needs of your business customers
- research the market and related products
- present the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- gather market and customer information
- challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
- advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process, which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- check the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- liaise with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- record sales and order information, sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- feed future buying trends back to employers
- review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues
- the ability and desire to sell
- excellent communication skills in english and arabic
- a positive, confident and determined approach
- resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- a high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- the skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- the capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- good level of numeracy
- Driving licence
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
The main responsibilities are: exceeding customer expectations by ensuring a seamless and easy buying process that creates trust in the IKEA brand in a multichannel environment; managing and supporting the team in order to co-ordinate and optimise goods flow operations in the store. This will result in agreed product availability for customers and the correct quality of the goods flow process in the store at the lowest possible costs.