The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
Together with my team we work to support sales and convert visitors to customers by fulfilling the purpose of our function.
We work towards making people smile while providing irresistible food offers in a welcoming atmosphere that gives our customers a good reason to return. We focus on our customers and seek (and act on) feedback.
A day in your life with us:
- Greet customers, present menus, and explain daily specials to customers
- Prepare all operation set up before opening and set back up for refilling
- Prepare all set up in dining area such as condiment and back up chairs
- Operate the drink and coffee station and keep clean and tidy
- Have full knowledge related to range and kind of service we deliver
- Answer questions related to menu items and make recommendations
- Remove dirty dishes and glasses and clean tables after customers finish meals
- Assist in dish area for breakdown dishes and cleaning according to needs
- Clean and set up dining areas, refill condiments, roll silverware, and stock service areas
- Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries
- Comply with safety, health and hygiene policies and procedures
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Assist as back up for cashier area by have taking training and work as flexible according to needs
- Post Graduate or Degree or three years Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent.
- Quick learner who can adapt easily to changing demands.
- Previous experience in similar role
- Integrity and the ability to establish strong work relationships
- Good analytical skills and cost consciousness
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work on weekend and shift hour.
* Local employment regulations applies